Here at NecessaryGood, we like to keep it chicand sustainable but, it’s not always easy finding products that do both. Our CEO keeps us in the know with her bi-monthly faves, from food to tv shows to beauty to books and podcasts. Here are her March faves:
1) My La Bouche Rouge lipstick. This refillable lipstick is so chic and you keep the case to refill with different colours once you're done. I have a dark burgundy case because I think it'll only look better and more vintage with time - plus I'm not the neatest so a lighter colour would get dirty really fast. At the moment I'm carrying the shade Cherry Pink which is such a pretty pink and perfect for someone pale and dark-haired like me.
2) I'm loving and hating the new show The Last of Us! It's so nerve-wracking, but so good. Also, anything with Pedro Pascal, yes please.
3) This Ted Talk by Tessa Clarke about the climate benefits of sharing your stuff is concise, punchy, and much-needed. Tessa's facts are so interesting and really make you rethink your leftovers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DRMrFMNXCc
4) I recently had dinner at Delamina in Marylebone and I just love the modern take on traditional Mediterranean dishes. I especially recommend the charred cauliflower and halva parfait.
5) Ranunculuses! They are in season now and I just love these flowers.